- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
The City Code is hosted on an external website by Municode.
This electronic version of the code is provided for your convenience. For official copies please contact the City Clerk's Office.
Help on Queries
- You may search by keyword (not using any specific operators). For example: street signs
- You may search for an exact phrase. Enclose the phrase in quotation marks. For example: "to be or not to be"
- You may use an asterisk (*) as a wildcard. For example: zone*
By phone and through the web
Age Friendly Evanston Community Meeting
Design and Project Review Committee - CANCELLED
Kwanzaa Celebration at Fountain Square
A Kwanzaa to Remember! (Formerly Merry Kwanzaa)
- City of Evanston Designated as 2014-2016 "Citizen-Engaged Community"
- Special Event Permit Applications Due Jan. 30
- Water Service Shut-down on Emerson St., Dewey Ave. to Repair Water Main Break
- Evanston Police Commander Parrott Promoted to Deputy Police Chief
- City Invites Comments on a Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds