- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
- Township Documents
The City Code is hosted on an external website by Municode.
- Title 1 - General Administration
- Title 2 - Boards and Commissions
- Title 3 - Business Regulations
- Title 4 - Building Regulations
- Title 5 - Housing Regulations
- Title 6 - Zoning
- Title 7 - Public Ways
- Title 8 - Health and Sanitation
- Title 9 - Public Safety
- Title 10 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic
- Title 11 - Administrative Adjudication
This electronic version of the code is provided for your convenience. For official copies please contact the City Clerk's Office.
Help on Queries
- You may search by keyword (not using any specific operators). For example: street signs
- You may search for an exact phrase. Enclose the phrase in quotation marks. For example: "to be or not to be"
- You may use an asterisk (*) as a wildcard. For example: zone*
By phone and through the web
Age Friendly Task Force Meeting
Domestic Violence: Causes, Impact, & Solutions
7th Ward Community Meeting- RESCHEDULED
"The Big Draw Evanston"