- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
The City Code is hosted on an external website by Municode.
This electronic version of the code is provided for your convenience. For official copies please contact the City Clerk's Office.
Help on Queries
- You may search by keyword (not using any specific operators). For example: street signs
- You may search for an exact phrase. Enclose the phrase in quotation marks. For example: "to be or not to be"
- You may use an asterisk (*) as a wildcard. For example: zone*
By phone and through the web
Housing & Homelessness Comission
Indoor Farmer & Artisan Food Market
Open Studios Art Event
- City to Host Fountain Square Renovation Project Open House March 10
- House Move to Impact Traffic and Parking on Green Bay Rd., Central St. and Crawford Ave.
- City Launches New Open Data Portal, OpenEvanston.org
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan Near Ryan Field March 2-13
- Public Works Storm Cleanup Update - Feb. 26