- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
The City Code is hosted on an external website by Municode.
This electronic version of the code is provided for your convenience. For official copies please contact the City Clerk's Office.
Help on Queries
- You may search by keyword (not using any specific operators). For example: street signs
- You may search for an exact phrase. Enclose the phrase in quotation marks. For example: "to be or not to be"
- You may use an asterisk (*) as a wildcard. For example: zone*
By phone and through the web
International Women's Day 2014 Breakfast Celebration
Mayor's State of the City Address
Daylight Saving Time Begins
- 2013 City Annual Report Released
- Evanston Earns 4-STAR Certification as National Sustainable Community, City One of Only Two Recognized for Excellence Nationwide
- City of Evanston Introduces New Twitter Account, @CityofEvanston2
- Turn Ice into Art at Lee Street Beach March 8
- Women Out Walking (WOW) Program Returns March 22