- Annual Reports
- Property Tax Assessment
- Bids & Proposals
- Bills List
- Budget & Financial Reports
- Department Reports
- Evanston Legislation
- Executive Session Minutes
- Organizational Charts
- Police Dockets
- Property Dockets
- Property Tax Bill Explanation
- Senior Staff Directory
- Sick Time Usage
- Tax Info
- TIF Districts
The City of Evanston strives to promote transparency in all operations. By providing as much data as possible through our website residents can be better informed about what is going on in their city.
It is our hope that by being transparent we can help improve our effectiveness and the efficiency of city operations.
Don't see something you were hoping to find? Submit your recommendation in the form below.
Recommend items for inclusion on the transparency website pages:
Housing & Homelessness Comission
Indoor Farmer & Artisan Food Market
Open Studios Art Event
- City to Host Fountain Square Renovation Project Open House March 10
- House Move to Impact Traffic and Parking on Green Bay Rd., Central St. and Crawford Ave.
- City Launches New Open Data Portal, OpenEvanston.org
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan Near Ryan Field March 2-13
- Public Works Storm Cleanup Update - Feb. 26