- Annual Reports
- Property Tax Assessment
- Bids & Proposals
- Bills List
- Budget & Financial Reports
- Department Reports
- Evanston Legislation
- Executive Session Minutes
- Organizational Charts
- Police Dockets
- Property Dockets
- Property Tax Bill Explanation
- Senior Staff Directory
- Sick Time Usage
- Tax Info
- TIF Districts
The City of Evanston strives to promote transparency in all operations. By providing as much data as possible through our website residents can be better informed about what is going on in their city.
It is our hope that by being transparent we can help improve our effectiveness and the efficiency of city operations.
Don't see something you were hoping to find? Submit your recommendation in the form below.
Recommend items for inclusion on the transparency website pages:
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
It's Thursday, Let's Dance!
Mayor's Downtown Performing Arts Center Task Force
Much Ado About Nothing
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
- Studio Spaces Available at the Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Evanston City Council Approves Plastic Shopping Bag Ordinance
- Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival Arrives at Centennial Park August 2-3
- A Message from the Mayor
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan for Asbury Avenue Begins July 29