- About My Place
- Building & Housing
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Evanston Español
- Fire Department
- New Residents
- NU Student Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Police Department
- Recycling & Waste
- Senior Services
- Youth & Young Adults
Youth Jobs & Resources
- Young Evanston Website
- Youth Job Center
- Young Evanston Employer Form
- YOU Evanston
- Moran Center
- US Department of Labor - Summer Jobs
NEW! Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment
Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment is a pilot program for Evanston teens and young adults age 18-26.
The pilot program will provide 15 low- to moderate-income Evanston participants with subsidized wages and funding for continued educational advancement directly aligned with each participant’s career pathway plan, as well as supportive services, career counseling, educational support and transportation assistance. An example of educational advancement is paid training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant with a career pathway plan leading to LPN certification.
Registration for the pre-orientation session has been extend to Friday, November 8, at 5:00 p.m. Learn how to register here.
Get help finding a job
New Illinois workNet Center offers job search & career services to community members at the Evanston Public Library.
For more information, visit the Illinois workNet Center.
Producemobile at Robert Crown Center and ACA enrollment
Public Art Committee
Housing & Community Development Act Committee
Public Safety Civil Service Commission
Lighthouse Landing Complex - RESCHEDULED
- Evanston Children's Theatre performs "Aladdin Jr." March 28-30
- City Warns of Misleading Electricity Supplier Solicitations
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- 2013 City Annual Report Released
- Evanston Earns 4-STAR Certification as National Sustainable Community, City One of Only Two Recognized for Excellence Nationwide