- About My Place
- Building & Housing Rehab
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Evanston Español
- Fire Department
- LGBT Community
- New Residents
- NU Student Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Police Department
- Property Tax Assessment
- Recycling & Waste
- Senior Services
- Youth & Young Adults
Youth Jobs & Resources
- Young Evanston Website
- Youth Job Center
- Young Evanston Employer Form
- YOU Evanston
- Moran Center
- US Department of Labor - Summer Jobs
NEW! Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment
Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment is a pilot program for Evanston teens and young adults age 18-26.
The pilot program will provide 15 low- to moderate-income Evanston participants with subsidized wages and funding for continued educational advancement directly aligned with each participant’s career pathway plan, as well as supportive services, career counseling, educational support and transportation assistance. An example of educational advancement is paid training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant with a career pathway plan leading to LPN certification.
Registration for the pre-orientation session has been extend to Friday, November 8, at 5:00 p.m. Learn how to register here.
Get help finding a job
New Illinois workNet Center offers job search & career services to community members at the Evanston Public Library.
For more information, visit the Illinois workNet Center.
Audition for A Kwanzaa to Remember
Zoning Board of Appeals
Board of Ethics
- New Public Art Installation Pays Tribute to Evanston
- EvanstonEdge Startup Showcase Set For November 18
- Evanston Police and Fire Foundation Hosts 3rd Annual Chief's Luncheon November 14
- City of Evanston Contracting for Additional Towing for Winter Season
- City of Evanston Partners with Accela to Share Restaurant Health Inspection Information on Yelp, Improving Transparency, Accessibility for Evanston Diners