- About My Place
- Building & Housing
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Evanston Español
- Fire Department
- LGBT Community
- New Residents
- NU Student Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Police Department
- Recycling & Waste
- Senior Services
- Youth & Young Adults
Youth Jobs & Resources
- Young Evanston Website
- Youth Job Center
- Young Evanston Employer Form
- YOU Evanston
- Moran Center
- US Department of Labor - Summer Jobs
NEW! Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment
Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment is a pilot program for Evanston teens and young adults age 18-26.
The pilot program will provide 15 low- to moderate-income Evanston participants with subsidized wages and funding for continued educational advancement directly aligned with each participant’s career pathway plan, as well as supportive services, career counseling, educational support and transportation assistance. An example of educational advancement is paid training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant with a career pathway plan leading to LPN certification.
Registration for the pre-orientation session has been extend to Friday, November 8, at 5:00 p.m. Learn how to register here.
Get help finding a job
New Illinois workNet Center offers job search & career services to community members at the Evanston Public Library.
For more information, visit the Illinois workNet Center.
GREEN Earth Day Business Networking Breakfast
Age Friendly Evanston Community Meeting
Human Relations Commission
Housing & Community Development Act Committee - CANCELLED
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
- City to Host Free Social Media Webinar for Evanston Businesses May 1
- Evanston Fleet Recognized as One of North America's Best
- Public Tree Inventory to Begin April 17
- Utility Bill Assistance Available at Evanston's Earth Day/Arbor Day Celebration
- City of Evanston Observes National Distracted Driving Awareness Month, Residents Encouraged to Drive Safely