- About My Place
- Building & Housing Rehab
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Evanston Español
- Fire Department
- LGBT Community
- New Residents
- NU Student Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Police Department
- Property Tax Assessment
- Recycling & Waste
- Senior Services
- Youth & Young Adults
Youth Jobs & Resources
- Young Evanston Website
- Youth Job Center
- Young Evanston Employer Form
- YOU Evanston
- Moran Center
- US Department of Labor - Summer Jobs
NEW! Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment
Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment is a pilot program for Evanston teens and young adults age 18-26.
The pilot program will provide 15 low- to moderate-income Evanston participants with subsidized wages and funding for continued educational advancement directly aligned with each participant’s career pathway plan, as well as supportive services, career counseling, educational support and transportation assistance. An example of educational advancement is paid training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant with a career pathway plan leading to LPN certification.
Registration for the pre-orientation session has been extend to Friday, November 8, at 5:00 p.m. Learn how to register here.
Get help finding a job
New Illinois workNet Center offers job search & career services to community members at the Evanston Public Library.
For more information, visit the Illinois workNet Center.
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee - CANCELLED
Baker Park Renovations Neighborhood Meeting
"Anthology by Karl Johnson" Opening Artist Reception
Arts Council's Community Relations Committee
Commission on Aging
- President Obama to Visit Evanston October 2
- Evanston Mayor Tisdahl to Present Award for the Arts at "Bright Night for the Arts" October 9
- City Repairing Green Bay Road Drainage Structures through October 10
- Mayor Tisdahl Joins Milken Institute's Nationwide Campaign to Improve Lives of Older Americans
- Save Yourself During the City's First Ever Zombie Scramble Race, Registration Closes October 15