- About My Place
- Building & Housing Rehab
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Evanston Español
- Fire Department
- LGBT Community
- New Residents
- NU Student Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Police Department
- Property Tax Assessment
- Recycling & Waste
- Senior Services
- Youth & Young Adults
Youth Jobs & Resources
- Young Evanston Website
- Youth Job Center
- Young Evanston Employer Form
- YOU Evanston
- Moran Center
- US Department of Labor - Summer Jobs
NEW! Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment
Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment is a pilot program for Evanston teens and young adults age 18-26.
The pilot program will provide 15 low- to moderate-income Evanston participants with subsidized wages and funding for continued educational advancement directly aligned with each participant’s career pathway plan, as well as supportive services, career counseling, educational support and transportation assistance. An example of educational advancement is paid training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant with a career pathway plan leading to LPN certification.
Registration for the pre-orientation session has been extend to Friday, November 8, at 5:00 p.m. Learn how to register here.
Get help finding a job
New Illinois workNet Center offers job search & career services to community members at the Evanston Public Library.
For more information, visit the Illinois workNet Center.
Police Pension Fund Quarterly
Emergency Telephone System Board - CANCELLED
It's Thursday, Let's Dance!
6th Ward Meeting
Housing and Homelessness Commission
- Arrington Lakefront Lagoon Renovation Project Update
- Nicor to Resume Gas Service Replacement, New Meter Installation in Evanston July 21 through October 31
- Team Evanston Soccer Brings Home National Championship
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for Evanston North of Central St. July 23
- Evanston Youth Invited to Premiere Film Work at Starlight Movie Series