- About My Place
- Building & Housing Rehab
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Evanston Español
- Fire Department
- LGBT Community
- New Residents
- NU Student Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Police Department
- Property Tax Assessment
- Recycling & Waste
- Senior Services
- Youth & Young Adults
Youth Jobs & Resources
- Young Evanston Website
- Youth Job Center
- Young Evanston Employer Form
- YOU Evanston
- Moran Center
- US Department of Labor - Summer Jobs
NEW! Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment
Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment is a pilot program for Evanston teens and young adults age 18-26.
The pilot program will provide 15 low- to moderate-income Evanston participants with subsidized wages and funding for continued educational advancement directly aligned with each participant’s career pathway plan, as well as supportive services, career counseling, educational support and transportation assistance. An example of educational advancement is paid training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant with a career pathway plan leading to LPN certification.
Registration for the pre-orientation session has been extend to Friday, November 8, at 5:00 p.m. Learn how to register here.
Get help finding a job
New Illinois workNet Center offers job search & career services to community members at the Evanston Public Library.
For more information, visit the Illinois workNet Center.
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Northwestern Football vs. Western IL
Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration
Chicago South Asian Film Festival Screenings at EPL
North Shore Century
- This Year's First Confirmed Human Case of West Nile Virus Reported in Evanston
- Some Evanston Residents Participating in Electricity Aggregation Program May Not See Supply Charges on September ComEd Bills
- Evanston Named Fifth in "America's Best Cities to Live In"
- City to Host Community Meeting for Latino Residents Oct. 5
- Levy Senior Center Unveils New Video in Honor of National Senior Center Month