- About My Place
- Building & Housing Rehab
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Evanston Español
- Fire Department
- LGBT Community
- New Residents
- NU Student Resources
- Parks & Recreation
- Permits & Licenses
- Planning & Zoning
- Police Department
- Property Tax Assessment
- Recycling & Waste
- Senior Services
- Youth & Young Adults
Youth Jobs & Resources
- Young Evanston Website
- Youth Job Center
- Young Evanston Employer Form
- YOU Evanston
- Moran Center
- US Department of Labor - Summer Jobs
NEW! Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment
Building Career Pathways to Sustainable Employment is a pilot program for Evanston teens and young adults age 18-26.
The pilot program will provide 15 low- to moderate-income Evanston participants with subsidized wages and funding for continued educational advancement directly aligned with each participant’s career pathway plan, as well as supportive services, career counseling, educational support and transportation assistance. An example of educational advancement is paid training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant with a career pathway plan leading to LPN certification.
Registration for the pre-orientation session has been extend to Friday, November 8, at 5:00 p.m. Learn how to register here.
Get help finding a job
New Illinois workNet Center offers job search & career services to community members at the Evanston Public Library.
For more information, visit the Illinois workNet Center.
Breakfast with Santa
Indoor Farmer & Artisan Food Market
"Nutcracker-themed" Public Skating Session
Age Friendly Evanston Community Meeting
- Evanston Police Commander Parrott Promoted to Deputy Police Chief
- City Invites Comments on a Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds
- Show Off Your Ugly Holiday Sweater for a Chance to Win Local Theatre/Arts Show Tickets
- "Evanston Rec" App Users Get First Look Inside the 2015 Summer Camp Guide
- Evanston Divvy Bike Share Partnership and Sponsorship Opportunities Announced