- Register Online
- Ice Skating and Sledding
- Lakefront & Beaches
- Chandler-Newberger Center
- Ecology Center
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Center
- Levy Senior Center
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Robert Crown Center
- Summer Camps
- Support Your Parks
- Adopt a Park
- Gibbs-Morrison Center
Adult Softball Leagues
The Evanston Recreation Division's summer leagues are Women 14", Coed 14" mushball and Men's 12". Registration for the summer leagues begins in February. Fall leagues are Coed 14" mushball and Men's 12". Registration for the fall leagues begins in mid-July
Individual Player List:
We realize that there are individual players who do not have a team but would like to play softball. For these individuals, we maintain a class list and make this list available to all teams. If you would like to play adult softball this year and wish your name and contact information to be placed on this list, please contact Ray Doerner at 847-448-8046.
Sign up for text message rain-out notifications
2. Select Softball Rain-out under Recreation from the list on the next page to complete the sign-up process.
Prefer to get an email instead? Click here to sign up.
Disclaimer: The City of Evanston offers the text/email notification system as a service to subscribers. By subscribing to the text/email notification system you agree and acknowledge that the City does not guarantee successful delivery of messages transmitted via the text/email notification system, and that the City does not guarantee the accuracy of message content. You further agree and acknowledge that the City will not be liable to any subscriber or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages or lost profit resulting from any use of information transmitted via the text/email notification system. Subscribers are reminded to review and follow all rules and regulations as posted on street signs and as published in the Evanston City Code. Cell phone providers may charge subscribers for delivery of messages.
Small Business Saturday
Affordable Care Act Navigators at the Library
1st Ward Meeting
- CTA Holiday Train to Stop in Evanston Dec. 16, 18, 19, 22
- "The Nutcracker on Ice" Celebrates the Holiday Season Dec. 11-13
- City to Complete Additional Street Cleaning Operations December 1-4
- "Shop Evanston" on Small Business Saturday November 28
- Winners of the 10th Annual Paint Evanston Plows Contest Announced