- Register Online
- Ice Skating and Sledding
- Lakefront & Beaches
- Chandler-Newberger Center
- Ecology Center
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Center
- Levy Senior Center
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Robert Crown Center
- Summer Camps
- Support Your Parks
Adult Softball Leagues
The Evanston Recreation Division's summer leagues are Women 14", Coed 14" mushball and Men's 12". Registration for the summer leagues begins in February. Fall leagues are Coed 14" mushball and Men's 12". Registration for the fall leagues begins in mid-July.
Registration for fall leagues has been closed. Look for the Spring/Summer league registration packet online in mid-February
Individual Player List:
We realize that there are individual players who do not have a team but would like to play softball. For these individuals, we maintain a class list and make this list available to all teams. If you would like to play adult softball this year and wish your name and contact information to be placed in this list, you may register online here. The class numbers for 2013 are 753801A4 for male players; 753801B4 for female players. Registering for this class does not guarantee participation on a team.
Rain Out Status: Oct 16 - all softball games at Robert Crown scheduled for tonight have been rained out, makeup will be Oct 23
Sign up for text message rain-out notifications
2. Select Softball Rain-out under Recreation from the list on the next page to complete the sign-up process.
Prefer to get an email instead? Click here to sign up.
Disclaimer: The City of Evanston offers the text/email notification system as a service to subscribers. By subscribing to the text/email notification system you agree and acknowledge that the City does not guarantee successful delivery of messages transmitted via the text/email notification system, and that the City does not guarantee the accuracy of message content. You further agree and acknowledge that the City will not be liable to any subscriber or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages or lost profit resulting from any use of information transmitted via the text/email notification system. Subscribers are reminded to review and follow all rules and regulations as posted on street signs and as published in the Evanston City Code. Cell phone providers may charge subscribers for delivery of messages.
Audition for A Kwanzaa to Remember
Zoning Board of Appeals
Board of Ethics
- New Public Art Installation Pays Tribute to Evanston
- EvanstonEdge Startup Showcase Set For November 18
- Evanston Police and Fire Foundation Hosts 3rd Annual Chief's Luncheon November 14
- City of Evanston Contracting for Additional Towing for Winter Season
- City of Evanston Partners with Accela to Share Restaurant Health Inspection Information on Yelp, Improving Transparency, Accessibility for Evanston Diners