- Register Online
- Ice Skating and Sledding
- Lakefront & Beaches
- Chandler-Newberger Center
- Ecology Center
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Center
- Levy Senior Center
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center
- Robert Crown Center
- Summer Camps
- Support Your Parks
- Adopt a Park
- Gibbs-Morrison Center
- Open Gyms
Adult Softball Leagues
The Evanston Recreation Division's summer leagues are Women 14", Coed 14" mushball and Men's 12". Registration for the summer leagues begins in February.
Fall leagues are Coed 14" mushball and Men's 12". Registration for the fall leagues begins in mid-July.
Individual Player List:
We realize that there are individual players who do not have a team but would like to play softball. For these individuals, we maintain a class list and make this list available to all teams. If you would like to play adult softball this year and wish your name and contact information to be placed on this list, please contact Ray Doerner at 847-448-8046.
Sign up for text message rain-out notifications
2. Select Softball Rain-out under Recreation from the list on the next page to complete the sign-up process.
Prefer to get an email instead? Click here to sign up.
Disclaimer: The City of Evanston offers the text/email notification system as a service to subscribers. By subscribing to the text/email notification system you agree and acknowledge that the City does not guarantee successful delivery of messages transmitted via the text/email notification system, and that the City does not guarantee the accuracy of message content. You further agree and acknowledge that the City will not be liable to any subscriber or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages or lost profit resulting from any use of information transmitted via the text/email notification system. Subscribers are reminded to review and follow all rules and regulations as posted on street signs and as published in the Evanston City Code. Cell phone providers may charge subscribers for delivery of messages.
YWCA Stand Against Racism
Evanston Children's Theatre Presents: Schoolhouse Rock Live! JR.
Winter Farmers' Market
Healthy Kids Day®
Design Evanston: Oscar Mayer House Tour
- Livable Landscapes Program Offers Residents Assistance with Stormwater Management, Eco-Friendly Planting
- Vote for Evanston in the 2016 World Wildlife Fund's "We Love Cities" Campaign
- City of Evanston "311 About My Place" Tool Wins Public Technology Institute's 2016 Technology Solutions Award
- City of Evanston Partners with iKeedo to Raise Funds for Fallen Trees
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda