News & Media Room
Welcome to the City of Evanston's News & Media Room. Here you will find the latest news as well as a selection of photos and videos for viewing.
The City of Evanston Community Engagement Division is responsible for keeping Evanston residents informed about city issues, policies, updates, news and events. Our mission is to ensure communication between the city and residents. Equally important, the Communications Division seeks to increase citizen involvement and input into all areas of the city's operations.
These goals are accomplished in many ways using various forms of mass communications tools, including newsletters, press releases, the city’s Web site, Facebook, Twitter and various public engagement techniques.
The Community Engagement Division produces several publications for citizens as well e-newsletters for city residents, workers and visitors. The Division also maintains and updates the City of Evanston's web site.
If you are a member of the media and need assistance, please contact Martha Logan at 847/448-8041 or email@example.com. Members of the general public, please call 3-1-1 or visit www.cityofevanston.org/311.
Design and Project Review Committee
It's Thursday, Let's Dance!
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Lakeshore Arts Festival
- "Trending Topics and Facts" Webpage
- ComEd to Implement Temporary Traffic Control Plan on Maple Ave. July 28
- Members of "Evanston Own It" Initiative Provide $13,500 Donation for 2016 Mayor's Summer Youth Employment Program
- Attend FJT's Annual Black Tie Gala and Hear "Black Voices of Opera" August 29
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Meeting Agenda