News & Media Room
Welcome to the City of Evanston's News & Media Room. Here you will find the latest news as well as a selection of photos and videos for viewing.
The City of Evanston Community Engagement Division is responsible for keeping Evanston residents informed about city issues, policies, updates, news and events. Our mission is to ensure communication between the city and residents. Equally important, the Communications Division seeks to increase citizen involvement and input into all areas of the city's operations.
These goals are accomplished in many ways using various forms of mass communications tools, including newsletters, press releases, the city’s Web site, Facebook, Twitter and various public engagement techniques.
The Community Engagement Division produces several publications for citizens as well e-newsletters for city residents, workers and visitors. The Division also maintains and updates the City of Evanston's web site.
If you are a member of the media and need assistance, please contact Erika Storlie at 847/448-8007 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of the general public, please call 3-1-1 or visit www.cityofevanston.org/311.
Senior Citizen Bahama Mama Retreat in Evanston
"German Favorites" Symphony Concert by ESO
Evanston Own It: Bethel AME Church 89th Anniversary Celebration
Special City Council Meeting- Executive Session
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan for Hilton Orrington Masonry Repair June 1
- 2015 Starlight Concert Series Returns with 10 Free Shows Beginning June 6
- CTA to Conduct Purple Line Express Pilot Program June 1 - July 10
- Evanston Police Officers Join Fundraising Effort to Benefit Special Olympics
- Vital Records Office to Close June 1 Due to Relocation