News & Media Room
Welcome to the City of Evanston's News & Media Room. Here you will find the latest news as well as a selection of photos and videos for viewing.
The City of Evanston Community Engagement Division is responsible for keeping Evanston residents informed about city issues, policies, updates, news and events. Our mission is to ensure communication between the city and residents. Equally important, the Communications Division seeks to increase citizen involvement and input into all areas of the city's operations.
These goals are accomplished in many ways using various forms of mass communications tools, including newsletters, press releases, the city’s Web site, Facebook, Twitter and various public engagement techniques.
The Community Engagement Division produces several publications for citizens as well e-newsletters for city residents, workers and visitors. The Division also maintains and updates the City of Evanston's web site.
If you are a member of the media and need assistance, please contact Martha Logan at 847/448-8041 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of the general public, please call 3-1-1 or visit www.cityofevanston.org/311.
Memorial Day Community Reflection and Ceremony
Board of Local Improvements Public Hearing
Community Meeting for Noyes St. Planned Development
Design and Project Review Committee
Mental Health Board
- City of Evanston to Provide Transportation to Six Flags Great America Hiring Event May 31
- City of Evanston to Host Workforce Development Program Open Call for Job Candidates June 4
- First West Nile Virus Positive Bird in Illinois for 2016 Reported
- City Announces 2016 Memorial Day Holiday Weekend Schedule
- ComEd Work to Block Elmwood Ave. on May 25