News & Media Room
Welcome to the City of Evanston's News & Media Room. Here you will find the latest news as well as a selection of photos and videos for viewing.
The City of Evanston Community Engagement Division is responsible for keeping Evanston residents informed about city issues, policies, updates, news and events. Our mission is to ensure communication between the city and residents. Equally important, the Communications Division seeks to increase citizen involvement and input into all areas of the city's operations.
These goals are accomplished in many ways using various forms of mass communications tools, including newsletters, press releases, the city’s Web site, Facebook, Twitter and various public engagement techniques.
The Community Engagement Division produces several publications for citizens as well e-newsletters for city residents, workers and visitors. The Division also maintains and updates the City of Evanston's web site.
If you are a member of the media and need assistance, please contact Erika Storlie at 847/448-8007 or email@example.com. Members of the general public, please call 3-1-1 or visit www.cityofevanston.org/311.
"Anthology by Karl Johnson" Opening Artist Reception
Arts Council's Community Relations Committee
Commission on Aging
National Manufacturing Day
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
- Evanston Bulk Trash Pick-ups Begin this Friday
- Capture the Beauty of Evanston's Urban Forest in the First-ever "I Heart Evanston Trees" Art Contest
- President Obama 12th U.S. President to Visit Evanston
- Evanston Health Department Advises Residents About Low Risk of Ebola
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reassures Illinoisans After First Ebola Case Confirmed in the U.S.