- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
The Evanston City Council unanimously approved the strategic plan on March 27, 2006. The plan took nine months to develop and will help focus the organization over the next five years. Strategic planning determines where an organization is going, how it's going to get there and measures success over time. It ensures the most effective use of the organization's limited resources by focusing the resources on key priorities.
The Strategic Plan features an overall vision and mission, as well as specific visions for economics, infrastructure, natural resources, partnerships, governance, neighborhoods and social programs. Each of these visions falls under one of three value areas: Economic Viability, Environmental Sustainability and Strengthening Community. The 13 goals of the Strategic Plan address these visions with objectives that support the community's values.
By phone and through the web
Emergency Telephone System Board - CANCELED
Mental Health Board Funding Proposal Review
Housing and Homelessness Commission - RESCHEDULED
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Senior "Love Boat Cruise"
- Madison St. Lane Closure between Chicago Ave. & Custer Ave. May 25 for CTA Work
- Auditions Scheduled for Summer Productions
- Parts of Asbury Ave. to be Closed for Sewer Work May 28-June 14
- Water Shut-down for Fire Hydrant/Valve Repairs: 1600-1800 Blocks of Washington St.
- Evanston Gun Buyback Event Set for June 29