- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
State & Federal Grant Info
While most communities have an equal chance at grants, the City of Evanston strategically aims for State and Federal grant opportunities that fit the direction and priorities laid out by the Evanston City Council. By targeting specific grants, Evanston has the opportunity to receive funding for critical programs benefiting the City as a whole. Evanston continually strives to obtain more grants to relieve financial pressure from the City’s general fund.
To create the most compelling case to obtain State and Federal grants it is important to gain the support of local, State and Federal elected officials. Below residents will find a few examples of these letters written in support of the Evanston's grant applications.
Intergovernnmental Affairs Coordinator:
Lighthouse Landing Complex
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee
M/W/EBE Advisory Committee
Zoning Committee of the Plan Commission - CANCELED
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations in Northwest Evanston Set for June 19
- Laboratory Confirmed Mumps Case in Chicago Area University Student
- Recycling Fair & Equipment Display July 13
- State Seeks Input on Illinois Bike Transportation Plan
- Celebrate 150 years of Evanston with "Its Thursday, Let's Dance! "