- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
- Township Documents
State & Federal Grant Info
While most communities have an equal chance at grants, the City of Evanston strategically aims for State and Federal grant opportunities that fit the direction and priorities laid out by the Evanston City Council. By targeting specific grants, Evanston has the opportunity to receive funding for critical programs benefiting the City as a whole. Evanston continually strives to obtain more grants to relieve financial pressure from the City’s general fund.
To create the most compelling case to obtain State and Federal grants it is important to gain the support of local, State and Federal elected officials. Below residents will find a few examples of these letters written in support of the Evanston's grant applications.
Intergovernnmental Affairs Coordinator:
Design and Project Review Committee - CANCELLED
Jalisco en Evanston Celebration
Housing and Homelessness Commission - CANCELLED
Commission on Aging - RESCHEDULED
Community Meeting - Water Quality Issues at James Park
- Tour the Evanston Water Treatment Facility on October 8
- Hispanic Heritage Month Banner Dedication Ceremony on September 15
- City of Evanston Announces 2016 Labor Day Holiday Weekend Schedule
- Temporary Road Closure on 600 Block of Haven St.
- 2016 'Kits, 'Cats and Kids Block Party Set for September 15