- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
State & Federal Grant Info
While most communities have an equal chance at grants, the City of Evanston strategically aims for State and Federal grant opportunities that fit the direction and priorities laid out by the Evanston City Council. By targeting specific grants, Evanston has the opportunity to receive funding for critical programs benefiting the City as a whole. Evanston continually strives to obtain more grants to relieve financial pressure from the City’s general fund.
To create the most compelling case to obtain State and Federal grants it is important to gain the support of local, State and Federal elected officials. Below residents will find a few examples of these letters written in support of the Evanston's grant applications.
Intergovernnmental Affairs Coordinator:
Natural Habitat Evanston May Day Celebration
Spring Ice Show: Magic Starts With A Wish
Evanston Children's Theatre Presents: Schoolhouse Rock Live! JR.
Human Services Committee
Housing & Homelessness Commission
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reports 16 Travel Associated Cases of Zika Virus in Illinois
- Livable Landscapes Program Offers Residents Assistance with Stormwater Management, Eco-Friendly Planting
- Vote for Evanston in the 2016 World Wildlife Fund's "We Love Cities" Campaign
- City of Evanston "311 About My Place" Tool Wins Public Technology Institute's 2016 Technology Solutions Award
- City of Evanston Partners with iKeedo to Raise Funds for Fallen Trees