- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
State & Federal Grant Info
While most communities have an equal chance at grants, the City of Evanston strategically aims for State and Federal grant opportunities that fit the direction and priorities laid out by the Evanston City Council. By targeting specific grants, Evanston has the opportunity to receive funding for critical programs benefiting the City as a whole. Evanston continually strives to obtain more grants to relieve financial pressure from the City’s general fund.
To create the most compelling case to obtain State and Federal grants it is important to gain the support of local, State and Federal elected officials. Below residents will find a few examples of these letters written in support of the Evanston's grant applications.
Intergovernnmental Affairs Coordinator:
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
Planning & Development Committee
Board of Local Improvements
- City of Evanston Completes $5,000 Donation to Flint Water Fund, Community Members Encouraged to Contribute
- Sewer Repair on 1300 Block of Monroe St.
- Phase 2 of Replacing Damaged and Older Model Sanitation Carts to Begin Feb. 9
- Ryan Field West Parking Lot Reconstruction Meeting Set for Feb.10
- City of Evanston IT Service Outage Planned for Evening of February 5