- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
State & Federal Grant Info
While most communities have an equal chance at grants, the City of Evanston strategically aims for State and Federal grant opportunities that fit the direction and priorities laid out by the Evanston City Council. By targeting specific grants, Evanston has the opportunity to receive funding for critical programs benefiting the City as a whole. Evanston continually strives to obtain more grants to relieve financial pressure from the City’s general fund.
To create the most compelling case to obtain State and Federal grants it is important to gain the support of local, State and Federal elected officials. Below residents will find a few examples of these letters written in support of the Evanston's grant applications.
Intergovernnmental Affairs Coordinator:
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee - CANCELLED
Baker Park Renovations Neighborhood Meeting
"Anthology by Karl Johnson" Opening Artist Reception
Arts Council's Community Relations Committee
Commission on Aging
- Evanston Health Department Advises Residents About Low Risk of Ebola
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reassures Illinoisans After First Ebola Case Confirmed in the U.S.
- President Obama to Visit Evanston October 2
- Evanston Mayor Tisdahl to Present Award for the Arts at "Bright Night for the Arts" October 9
- City Repairing Green Bay Road Drainage Structures through October 10