- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
9th Ward Alderman
Coleen Burrus was elected Alderman in the ninth Ward in April 2009 replacing retiring Alderman Anjana Hansen.
Alderman Burrus has lived in Evanston since 2000 with her son. She has a Bachelor of Arts in History and a Master of Arts degree in Urban Affairs from Saint Louis University. Currently, she is the Director of Corporate Relations at Northwestern University. She has served on Evanston's Plan Commission as well as the city's Community Development Committee. She is a member of Leadership Evanston and serves on the Woman's Club of Evanston's membership committee, and University Circle.
Home: 1312 Cleveland, 60202
Sign up for the 9th Ward e-newsletter
Plan Commission Comprehensive Plan Subcommittee
Arts Council's Arts & Business Committee
Site Plan Appearance and Review Committee - CANCELED
4th Ward Meeting
- Madison St. Lane Closure between Chicago Ave. & Custer Ave. May 25 for CTA Work
- Auditions Scheduled for Summer Productions
- Parts of Asbury Ave. to be Closed for Sewer Work May 28-June 14
- Water Shut-down for Fire Hydrant/Valve Repairs: 1600-1800 Blocks of Washington St.
- Evanston Gun Buyback Event Set for June 29