- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
9th Ward Alderman
Coleen Burrus was elected Alderman in the ninth Ward in April 2009 replacing retiring Alderman Anjana Hansen.
Alderman Burrus has lived in Evanston since 2000 with her son. She has a Bachelor of Arts in History and a Master of Arts degree in Urban Affairs from Saint Louis University. Currently, she is the Director of Corporate Relations at Northwestern University. She has served on Evanston's Plan Commission as well as the city's Community Development Committee. She is a member of Leadership Evanston and serves on the Woman's Club of Evanston's membership committee, and University Circle.
Home: 647 Custer Ave., 60202
Sign up for the 9th Ward e-newsletter
Board of Local Improvements
Admin/Public Works Comm.
Planning & Development Committee - CANCELED
Producemobile at Robert Crown Center and ACA enrollment
- Evanston Children's Theatre performs "Aladdin Jr." March 28-30
- City Warns of Misleading Electricity Supplier Solicitations
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- 2013 City Annual Report Released
- Evanston Earns 4-STAR Certification as National Sustainable Community, City One of Only Two Recognized for Excellence Nationwide