- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
- Township Documents
6th Ward Alderman
Meetings: In 2015, 6th Ward meetings will be held on January 22, April 23, July 23 and October 22 at Three Crowns Park, 2323 McDaniel Avenue from 7-9 p.m.
Alderman Mark Tendam was elected in the Sixth Ward in April 2009 replacing retiring Alderman Edmund Moran.
Alderman Tendam is a graphic designer who has lived in Evanston for fifteen years. He has served as President to the Better Existence with HIV (BEHIV) Board from 1998 to 2006. He also serves on the Leadership Evanston Steering Committee (Resource Development Chair from 2005-2006), City of Evanston’s Sign Review and Appeals Board, and the McGaw YMCA Board.
04/02/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
01/25/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
Home: 2448 Lincolnwood Dr., 60201
Sign up for the 6th Ward e-newsletter
Thursday Night Live!
Old School R&B Concert II
Sign Review and Appeals
Opening Artists' Reception
Jazz Meets Blues Concert III
- Evanston and Naperville First Illinois Partners to Join Waze Connected Citizens Program
- Temporary Traffic Control Plan for Chicago Avenue at Church Street to Repair Water Main Break
- Community Members Invited to Attend Reception Celebrating Loan of Frances Willard Sculpture August 26
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for August 24 Rescheduled for August 25
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for August 23 Postponed