- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
6th Ward Alderman
Meetings: In 2015, 6th Ward meetings will be held on January 22, April 23, July 23 and October 22 at Three Crowns Park, 2323 McDaniel Avenue from 7-9 p.m.
Alderman Mark Tendam was elected in the Sixth Ward in April 2009 replacing retiring Alderman Edmund Moran.
Alderman Tendam is a graphic designer who has lived in Evanston for fifteen years. He has served as President to the Better Existence with HIV (BEHIV) Board from 1998 to 2006. He also serves on the Leadership Evanston Steering Committee (Resource Development Chair from 2005-2006), City of Evanston’s Sign Review and Appeals Board, and the McGaw YMCA Board.
04/02/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
01/25/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
Home: 2448 Lincolnwood Dr., 60201
Sign up for the 6th Ward e-newsletter
Police Pension Fund
Emergency Telephone System Board Meeting - CANCELLED
Dodge Ave. Protected Bike Lane Ride
Thursday Night Live!
6th Ward Meeting
- Fall 2016 NU Move In/Out Bulk Trash Disposal
- Northwestern Bike Commuters Score a Victory
- City of Evanston to Conduct Crack Sealing on Select Streets Beginning August 1
- Community Members Invited to Participate in Dodge Avenue Protected Bike Lane Ride July 28
- Evanston Township High School Graduate to Compete for Nigeria in 2016 Summer Olympics