- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
6th Ward Alderman
Meetings: In 2015, 6th Ward meetings will be held on January 22, April 23, July 23 and October 22 at Three Crowns Park, 2323 McDaniel Avenue from 7-9 p.m.
Alderman Mark Tendam was elected in the Sixth Ward in April 2009 replacing retiring Alderman Edmund Moran.
Alderman Tendam is a graphic designer who has lived in Evanston for fifteen years. He has served as President to the Better Existence with HIV (BEHIV) Board from 1998 to 2006. He also serves on the Leadership Evanston Steering Committee (Resource Development Chair from 2005-2006), City of Evanston’s Sign Review and Appeals Board, and the McGaw YMCA Board.
04/02/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
01/25/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
Home: 2448 Lincolnwood Dr., 60201
Sign up for the 6th Ward e-newsletter
Mystery In The Mansion
Let's Talk @ Lunch
Design and Project Review Committee
Plan Commission - CANCELLED
- Register for the Evanston Ecology Center's October 24 Bug-A-Boo Halloween Walk
- 30th Annual Marty F. Leoni Fun Run October 18
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Meeting Agenda
- City of Evanston Releases 2016 Proposed Budget
- City of Evanston and Northwestern University Announce First Good Neighbor Fund Allocation