- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
6th Ward Alderman
Meetings: In 2014, 6th Ward meetings will be held on January 23, April 24 and July 24 at Three Crowns Park, 2323 McDaniel Avenue from 7-9 p.m.
Alderman Mark Tendam was elected in the Sixth Ward in April 2009 replacing retiring Alderman Edmund Moran.
Alderman Tendam is a graphic designer who has lived in Evanston for fifteen years. He has served as President to the Better Existence with HIV (BEHIV) Board from 1998 to 2006. He also serves on the Leadership Evanston Steering Committee (Resource Development Chair from 2005-2006), City of Evanston’s Sign Review and Appeals Board, and the McGaw YMCA Board.
2014 Newsletter Archive
2013 Newsletter Archive
12/18/2013 - December 6th Ward News - Dominick's Update, Holiday Schedules and First Night
10/16/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
09/10/2013 - Late Football Game this Saturday, 'Kits and 'Cats Week & More
04/30/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
04/02/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
01/25/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
2012 Newsletter Archive
Home: 2448 Lincolnwood Dr., 60201
Sign up for the 6th Ward e-newsletter
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Evanston Day of Caring
City Council Budget Workshop & Budget Hearing
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market's FALL FEST
Fountain Square Visioning
- Evanston Residents Can Now Connect with the City of Evanston through Nextdoor.com
- Evanston Innovators and Small Businesses to Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week November 17-23
- New "Evanston Rec" App to Bring Parks and Recreation Events to Mobile Users
- City of Evanston Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department Hosts Producemobile at Robert Crown Center, Serving 250 Community Members in Need
- Enjoy Special Halloween and Harvest Events around Fountain Square Plaza Oct. 25-27