- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
6th Ward Alderman
Meetings: In 2015, 6th Ward meetings will be held on January 22, April 22, July 22 and October 22 at Three Crowns Park, 2323 McDaniel Avenue from 7-9 p.m.
Alderman Mark Tendam was elected in the Sixth Ward in April 2009 replacing retiring Alderman Edmund Moran.
Alderman Tendam is a graphic designer who has lived in Evanston for fifteen years. He has served as President to the Better Existence with HIV (BEHIV) Board from 1998 to 2006. He also serves on the Leadership Evanston Steering Committee (Resource Development Chair from 2005-2006), City of Evanston’s Sign Review and Appeals Board, and the McGaw YMCA Board.
04/02/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
01/25/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
Home: 2448 Lincolnwood Dr., 60201
Sign up for the 6th Ward e-newsletter
Police Department Awards Ceremony
"THE RIPPLE EFFECT"
Evanston Green Ball
Senior Citizen Bahama Mama Retreat in Evanston
Evanston Own It: Bethel AME Church 89th Anniversary Celebration
- CTA to Conduct Purple Line Express Pilot Program June 1 - July 10
- Evanston Police Officers Join Fundraising Effort to Benefit Special Olympics
- Vital Records Office to Close June 1 Due to Relocation
- City of Evanston Provides Community Members with Resources to Help Control Rodent Population
- Engage in the Arts at Open Studios Evanston June 6