- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
6th Ward Alderman
Meetings: In 2014, 6th Ward meetings will be held on January 23, April 24 and July 24 at Three Crowns Park, 2323 McDaniel Avenue from 7-9 p.m.
Alderman Mark Tendam was elected in the Sixth Ward in April 2009 replacing retiring Alderman Edmund Moran.
Alderman Tendam is a graphic designer who has lived in Evanston for fifteen years. He has served as President to the Better Existence with HIV (BEHIV) Board from 1998 to 2006. He also serves on the Leadership Evanston Steering Committee (Resource Development Chair from 2005-2006), City of Evanston’s Sign Review and Appeals Board, and the McGaw YMCA Board.
2014 Newsletter Archive
2013 Newsletter Archive
12/18/2013 - December 6th Ward News - Dominick's Update, Holiday Schedules and First Night
10/16/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
09/10/2013 - Late Football Game this Saturday, 'Kits and 'Cats Week & More
04/30/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
04/02/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
01/25/2013 - Your 6th Ward News!
2012 Newsletter Archive
Home: 2448 Lincolnwood Dr., 60201
Sign up for the 6th Ward e-newsletter
Police Pension Fund Quarterly
Emergency Telephone System Board - CANCELLED
It's Thursday, Let's Dance!
6th Ward Meeting
Housing and Homelessness Commission
- Arrington Lakefront Lagoon Renovation Project Update
- Nicor to Resume Gas Service Replacement, New Meter Installation in Evanston July 21 through October 31
- Team Evanston Soccer Brings Home National Championship
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for Evanston North of Central St. July 23
- Evanston Youth Invited to Premiere Film Work at Starlight Movie Series