- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
1st Ward Alderman
Meetings: 1st Ward meetings are held quarterly on the first Tuesday in March, June, September and December at the Evanston Public Library, 1703 Orrington Avenue from 7-9 p.m.
Judy has been an active participant in civic affairs for more than two decades. She has served the community in many capacities, including president of the Preservation League of Evanston, trustee of the Evanston Historical Society, founding board member of the Northeast Evanston Historic District Association, associate member of the Evanston Preservation Commission, co-editor of the City of Evanston's Preservation News, treasurer of the Frances Willard Historical Association, founding member of Friends of The Georgian, member of the Kendall College Task Force, and appointee to the Police Services Advisory Board. Judy has written on and spoken frequently to community groups, statewide organizations, developers and the Evanston City Council about zoning, land use and preservation issues that affect the city's residential neighborhoods.
From 1985 to 2005, she was a licensed Realtor in Chicago and the North Shore. Five generations of Judy's family have lived in Evanston and Wilmette. Like her mother and son, Judy attended Haven School. She and her husband, Jonathan, live in a landmark home that they restored.
Judy is co-owner of Fit + Frisky!--a retail pet supply store in downtown Evanston that reflects her longtime commitment to animal welfare, rescue and adoption efforts.
Visit the 1st Ward website
Sign up for the 1st Ward e-newsletter
Design and Project Review Committee
Neighborhood Integrity Ordinance Subcommittee
Youth Job Center's Spring Job Fair
YWCA Racial Justice Summit
Housing and Homelessness Commission - RESCHEDULED
- Nominations Sought for 2016 Evanston Business Awards
- Illinois Department of Public Health Reports 16 Travel Associated Cases of Zika Virus in Illinois
- Livable Landscapes Program Offers Residents Assistance with Stormwater Management, Eco-Friendly Planting
- Vote for Evanston in the 2016 World Wildlife Fund's "We Love Cities" Campaign
- City of Evanston "311 About My Place" Tool Wins Public Technology Institute's 2016 Technology Solutions Award