- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
The deadline to register for the March 18 primary elections is Tuesday, February 18. Early voting begins March 3.
Your registration is permanent unless you move or change your name. If you have moved within suburban Cook County, you must transfer your registration by re-registering. You may choose to write your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mail it to the County Clerk's downtown Chicago office (69 W. Washington St., 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60602).
You must re-register with the local election authority or county clerk if you move to an address outside suburban Cook County. By Illinois law, voter registration closes 28 days preceding an election and re-opens two days after Election Day. More on voter registration here>>>.
Where to Register to Vote
Come to the Clerk’s office at the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave. Room 1200, Evanston, Monday - Friday between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will need a picture I.D. and something showing your current name and address (utility bill, bank statement, lease, etc.). You must be a United States citizen and 18 years of age or older by the next election.
Admin/Public Works Comm.
Planning & Development Committee
Special City Council
Starlight Concert: Uncle Butchie's Live House
- Newsy Items on Monday City Council Agenda
- "Why Not Me? A Sammy Davis Jr. Story" Hits the Stage at Fleetwood-Jourdain Theatre August 9-24
- Water Main Replacement & Street Resurfacing CIP 2 Project Begins July 28
- Arrington Lakefront Lagoon Renovation Project Update
- Nicor to Resume Gas Service Replacement, New Meter Installation in Evanston July 21 through October 31