- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
The deadline to register for the March 18 primary elections is Tuesday, February 18. Early voting begins March 3.
Your registration is permanent unless you move or change your name. If you have moved within suburban Cook County, you must transfer your registration by re-registering. You may choose to write your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mail it to the County Clerk's downtown Chicago office (69 W. Washington St., 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60602).
You must re-register with the local election authority or county clerk if you move to an address outside suburban Cook County. By Illinois law, voter registration closes 28 days preceding an election and re-opens two days after Election Day. More on voter registration here>>>.
Where to Register to Vote
Come to the Clerk’s office at the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave. Room 1200, Evanston, Monday - Friday between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will need a picture I.D. and something showing your current name and address (utility bill, bank statement, lease, etc.). You must be a United States citizen and 18 years of age or older by the next election.
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Evanston Day of Caring
City Council Budget Workshop & Budget Hearing
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market's FALL FEST
Fountain Square Visioning
- Evanston Residents Can Now Connect with the City of Evanston through Nextdoor.com
- Evanston Innovators and Small Businesses to Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week November 17-23
- New "Evanston Rec" App to Bring Parks and Recreation Events to Mobile Users
- City of Evanston Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department Hosts Producemobile at Robert Crown Center, Serving 250 Community Members in Need
- Enjoy Special Halloween and Harvest Events around Fountain Square Plaza Oct. 25-27