- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Your registration is permanent unless you move or change your name. If you have moved within suburban Cook County, you must transfer your registration by re-registering. You may choose to write your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mail it to the County Clerk's downtown Chicago office (69 W. Washington St., 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60602).
You must re-register with the local election authority or county clerk if you move to an address outside suburban Cook County. By Illinois law, voter registration closes 28 days preceding an election and re-opens two days after Election Day. More on voter registration here>>>.
Where to Register to Vote
Come to the Clerk’s office at the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave. Room 1200, Evanston, Monday - Friday between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will need a picture I.D. and something showing your current name and address (utility bill, bank statement, lease, etc.). You must be a United States citizen and 18 years of age or older by the next election.
If you have an Illinois driver's license or state ID, you may register online through the Illinois State Board of Elections website.
Design and Project Review Committee - CANCELLED
Mental Health Board
Board of Local Improvements Public Hearing
Neighborhood Integrity Ordinance Subcommittee
- Fountain Square Renovation Project Public Meeting June 7
- City of Evanston to Provide Transportation to Six Flags Great America Hiring Event May 31
- City of Evanston to Host Workforce Development Program Open Call for Job Candidates June 4
- First West Nile Virus Positive Bird in Illinois for 2016 Reported
- City Announces 2016 Memorial Day Holiday Weekend Schedule