- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
The deadline to register for the April 7 Consolidated Election is Tuesday, March 10. Early voting begins March 23.
Your registration is permanent unless you move or change your name. If you have moved within suburban Cook County, you must transfer your registration by re-registering. You may choose to write your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mail it to the County Clerk's downtown Chicago office (69 W. Washington St., 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60602).
You must re-register with the local election authority or county clerk if you move to an address outside suburban Cook County. By Illinois law, voter registration closes 28 days preceding an election and re-opens two days after Election Day. More on voter registration here>>>.
Where to Register to Vote
Come to the Clerk’s office at the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave. Room 1200, Evanston, Monday - Friday between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will need a picture I.D. and something showing your current name and address (utility bill, bank statement, lease, etc.). You must be a United States citizen and 18 years of age or older by the next election.
Evanston Children's Theatre Presents, The Musical Annie Kids!
Board of Animal Control
Coffee with a Cop
Coffee with a Cop
World Water Day: Tap Into Lake Michigan
- Evanston Maple Trees Produce Syrup, Lessons in Sustainability
- Friday Morning Lake Effect Snow Update
- Early Voting Open at the Morton Civic Center for the Suburban Cook County Consolidated Election
- Evanston Street Sweeping Begins April 1, Sign Up for Text/Email Reminders
- Attend Evanston's Spring "Coffee with a Cop" Event March 31