- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Water Treatment Plant Open House
Downtown Evanston Sidewalk Sale
Janet and the Bean Stalk: Part Deux
History Center's Ice Cream Social
- "Why Not Me? A Sammy Davis Jr. Story" Hits the Stage at Fleetwood-Jourdain Theatre August 9-24
- Water Main Replacement & Street Resurfacing CIP 2 Project Begins July 28
- Arrington Lakefront Lagoon Renovation Project Update
- Nicor to Resume Gas Service Replacement, New Meter Installation in Evanston July 21 through October 31
- Team Evanston Soccer Brings Home National Championship