- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
D65/D202 to Host State of the Schools Event
Evanston Symphony Orchestra Free Lecture
Indoor Farmer & Artisan Food Market
Melt: A Winter Concert
- Celebrate Black History Month in Evanston this February
- Dance in Color and Fly for Peace at Evanston Winter HeARTh Events Beginning Feb. 8
- First Installment Property Tax Bills Due March 3
- City of Evanston Seeks New Tenant for 633 Howard St. Retail Space
- Illinois Department of Public Health Confirms One Case of Measles in Illinois