- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Northwestern Football vs. California
Romeo and Juliet
EPD vs. EFD Burger Cookoff!
Gospel Celebration Concert: The Men of Gospel Music
- Ingleside Place Improvement Project Begins September 2
- Evanston Green Living Festival September 27
- First Human Case of West Nile Virus Reported in Suburban Cook County
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Set for August 28
- Evanston Ranked Among Top 25 Bike-to-Work Cities in the Nation