- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Strategic Plan
Temporary Disabled Placards
The City Clerk's office issues Temporary Disabled Parking Placards for periods up to 90 days. As mandated by state law, these 90-day placards may not be renewed. There will be no exceptions. If your injury or condition requires more than 90 days of disabled parking, a state form will need to be completed.
Forms are available for temporary placards for up to six-months and longer through the Illinois Secretary of State's office. Locally, placards issued for up to six months are available at the Illinois drivers' services facility. Search for a nearby drivers' services facility.
A physician must list a diagnosis that relates to one of the conditions listed on the application. Note: "Cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest" is no longer a qualifying disability unless it is related to one of the conditions listed.
Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles persons with disabilities publications & forms
Screen-Free Week (Ecology Center)
EvanstonEdge Startup Showcase
Screen-Free Week (Robert Crown Center)
Commission on Aging
Board of Local Improvements
- Evanston Announces May 2015 as "Bike Kick-off Month"
- City of Evanston Issues Request for Letters of Intent - Noyes Street Theatre
- Explore Local Art from Evanston Youth at the 2015 YEA! Day Festival May 16
- Community Stakeholders Invited to Participate in Energy Benchmarking Initiative
- Aging Well Film Night and Conference Set for May 6 & 8