- Agendas & Minutes
- Boards & Committees
- City Clerk
- City Code
- City Council
- City Manager
- Elected Officials
- Intergovernmental Affairs
- Resource Development
- Strategic Plan
November 6, 2012 General Election Referendum
On August 16, 2012, the Evanston City Council approved 6-0 a referendum for the November ballot regarding a U.S. Constitutional amendment to limit corporate spending on election campaigns. Resolution 62-R-12, Initiating and Authorizing an Advisory Referendum Concerning a U.S. Constitutional Amendment Regarding Political Contributions from Corporations.
The November question will be:
Shall the U.S. Congress pass a bill, to be duly ratified by three-fourths (3/4) of the states, adopting an amendment to the U.S. Constitution empowering the federal government and the states to regulate and limit political contributions from corporations?
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
Senior "Love Boat Cruise"
Senior Spelling Bee
City of Evanston Schedules for the Memorial Day Holiday
Memorial Day Ceremony
- City of Evanston Schedules for the Memorial Day Holiday
- Tree Summit Announced to Save Evanston's Urban Forest
- CTA, Pace to Start Using Ventra Tranist Passes this Summer
- Evanston Public Library Falcon Banding & Naming Event May 30
- Recreation Huddle to Imagine Future of Recreation & Leisure