- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Lakeshore Arts Festival
The application to participate as an artist vendor in the 2015 festival has closed. Applications for next year’s Lakeshore Arts Festival will be posted in January 2016.
August 1-2, 2015
Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Since 1973, the City of Evanston has presented the annual Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival. The festival takes place the first weekend in August on Evanston's stunning, historic lakefront.
The festival showcases fine art by over 100 artists in 11 categories. While browsing and buying the artwork, you can listen to live jazz, blues, folk, bluegrass, rock, baroque and indie pop music. Be sure to make a bid or two at the Silent Art Auction, and bring your children or grandchidren to the popular Children's Craft Tent. The festival hosts eleven restauranteurs serving a variety of culinary delights. Admission is free.
For more information, please call 847-448-8264.
The Evanston Lakeshore Arts Festival is presented by the City of Evanston’s Cultural Arts Programs Division. This program is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities for this year's festival?
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-448-8264.
Zoning Board of Appeals
Starlight Concert Series
Economic Development Committee
Design and Project Review Committee
- Celebrate the 30th Annual Ethnic Arts Festival at Dawes Park July 18-19
- Special Father's Day Offer for "Why Not Me? A Sammy Davis Jr. Story"
- Community Members Invited to Attend Fleetwood-Jourdain Art Guild Gallery Grand Opening June 21
- Celebrate the Return of "Why Not Me? A Sammy Davis Jr. Story" with Discounted Tickets Beginning June 8
- Engage in the Arts at Open Studios Evanston June 6