- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
July 16-17, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 31st annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival? For more information, email email@example.com or call 847-448-8264.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is supported by the Cherry Family Foundation.
Police Pension Fund
Emergency Telephone System Board Meeting - CANCELLED
Dodge Ave. Protected Bike Lane Ride
Thursday Night Live!
6th Ward Meeting
- Northwestern Bike Commuters Score a Victory
- City of Evanston to Conduct Crack Sealing on Select Streets Beginning August 1
- Community Members Invited to Participate in Dodge Avenue Protected Bike Lane Ride July 28
- Evanston Township High School Graduate to Compete for Nigeria in 2016 Summer Olympics
- Registration Open for the Evanston Police Department's Fall 2016 Citizen Police Academy