- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
July 16-17, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 31st annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival? For more information, email email@example.com or call 847-448-8264.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is supported by the Cherry Family Foundation.
Design and Project Review Committee - CANCELLED
Jalisco en Evanston Celebration
Housing and Homelessness Commission - CANCELLED
Commission on Aging - RESCHEDULED
Community Meeting - Water Quality Issues at James Park
- Power Outage Closes Main Evanston Public Library on August 30
- Community Meeting Regarding Water Quality Issues at James Park Set for Sept. 1
- Adult Mosquito Control Operations Planned for August 30
- Isabella Street Bridge Rehabilitation Project Complete
- Evanston and Naperville First Illinois Partners to Join Waze Connected Citizens Program