- Halloween Festivities
- Black History Month
- CommUNITY Picnic
- Day In The Life
- Ethnic Arts Festival
- Kits and Cats
- Lakeshore Arts Festival
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Starlight Movies & Concerts
- Streets Alive! Festival
Ethnic Arts Festival
The Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival is a celebration of arts and cultural diversity unlike any other!
July 16-17, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
Dawes Park, Sheridan Rd. at Church St.
Evanston’s lakefront will be transformed into a Global Village for the 31st annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival, a two-day celebration of global diversity. This free event features art from an abundance of countries, family crafts activities, international cuisine, and live music, dance, and spoken word performances. Attendees will enjoy continuous performances throughout the weekend at two venues.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is sponsored by the City of Evanston Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department and partially supported by the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency.
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities for next year's festival? For more information, email email@example.com or call 847-448-8264.
The Ethnic Arts Festival is supported by the Cherry Family Foundation.
Downtown Evanston Farmers' Market
United Way Evanston Day of Caring
Evanston Art and Big Fork Festival
Burnham In Evanston Walking Tour
"The Big Draw Evanston"
- Presentation from September 29 Gibbs-Morrison Project Meeting Now Available
- Evanston Police Department Hosts "Coffee With a Cop" on October 7
- City of Evanston 2016 Parking Lot Improvement Project Begins October 3
- Reminder: Early Deadline for Delinquent 2015 Property Tax Payments
- 2016 Mayor's Award for the Arts Nominees Announced