Evanston Housing Rehabilitation Program
Join the Evanston Rehab Team and help local Evanston residents for various projects throughout the year.
The City of Evanston’s Housing Rehabilitation Program was developed to improve the quality of housing, and therefore quality of life, for low to moderate income owners and renters by providing necessary improvements to meet their housing needs. Many of the program recipients are senior citizens or individuals with disabilities, and need YOUR help! The City is looking to build a pool of volunteers to work alongside the City’s Housing Rehabilitation Staff. Please join our team.
We need help in the following areas:
- Unpacking/Moving/Crating or Storing household goods
- Assembly/Disassembly of household items or furniture
- Post-Rehab Assistance
Volunteers must be:
- 18 or older
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
To learn more about the program or if you have any questions, please contact Christine Rennord at 847-448-8033.
Indoor Farmers' Market
From Page to Stage with Lifeline Theatre
Special Olympics District Basketball Meet
Chicago Cubs Trophy Tour
Administration and Public Works Committee Meeting
- Water Supply Agreement with Morton Grove, Niles on January 23 City Council Agenda
- See the Cubs World Series Trophy at the Morton Civic Center January 22
- From the Mayor: Evanston Electoral Board Decisions
- Federal Court Determines Evanston Claims in James Park Case Must Go Forward
- Senior Citizen Property Tax Reduction Applications Due February 8